Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default I love the way Home Depot sucks!

On Tue, 26 Sep 2006 16:49:58 -0700, "Steve B"
wrote:

"lee houston" wrote in message
et...

"Steve B" wrote in message

We do so. She rings up two doors at $39 each. My wife and I make eye
contact, but don't say a word. We pay the girl, and then run like hell.

$320 worth of doors for $78 plus tax.

Your honesty was tested. And you flunked.

Absolutely.

lee

Yeah. I remember all those times when, if I hadn't pointed it out to the
cashier that they would have OVER charged me on many items. Funny why that
isn't a two way street.

Dishonest and stupid too if you can't see the difference.

As to your sermon on honesty:

paraphrasing ...........

watch out for a man who says he's honest. he'll probably lie about other
things as well.

And someone who says he's dishonest, like you diD, I'm certain lies
and cheats other times too. The reason you're telling the truth is
you know that no one from here is going to go after you here.

mark twain or will rogers or someone. not me. HONEST!

If you were honest you would have told the cashier what you and the
clerk had agreed upon for the price.

You already said you told them when they were going to overcharge you.
They didn't owe you any money.

BTW, neither Lee nor I said we were honest. We said you were
dishonest. Your attempt to attack those who point out the truth
failed because you don't read carefully or you're stupid.

Steve