Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub HeyBub is offline

Default I love the way Home Depot sucks!

John H. wrote:

if HD cannot hire someone that (see previous post also"Home Depot
Sucks") can't understand a purchase slip(or has not been trained
properly) or can take the time to call for a clarification if its not
clear, I
say way to go Steve-o

The way HD works on discounts is that department leaders (and maybe
individual clerks) have an allowance they can use for customer goodwill.

Here we have an employee who the OP praised as knowledgeable and helpful.
Because of a mistake by the check-out clerk, not corrected by the OP, this
helpful employee may have exceeded his quota and have some sort of black
mark on his record.

Over and above out-and-out theft, it's a shameful abuse of honor. Pitiful,
really.