Posted to alt.home.repair
Rick Brandt Rick Brandt is offline

Default I love the way Home Depot sucks!

Oren wrote:
On Tue, 26 Sep 2006 23:21:44 GMT, "lee houston"
wrote:

"Steve B" wrote in message

We do so. She rings up two doors at $39 each. My wife and I
make eye contact, but don't say a word. We pay the girl, and
then run like hell.

$320 worth of doors for $78 plus tax.

Your honesty was tested. And you flunked.

lee

We don't know what the "door guy" wrote on the ticket. Perhaps he saw
damage to the second door and amended the ticket price without the
OP's knowledge.

Doesn't matter. The "test" was flunked when he thought he was undercharged and
didn't say anything. The fact that he might have been incorrect doesn't enter
into it.