Posted to rec.woodworking
Jim Northey Jim Northey is offline

Default Cabot's Australian TImber Oil on Mahogany Deck Color Build Up

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message

"Jim Northey" wrote in message
And just how is a pressure washer going to destroy the wood ?
Jim

Depends on the operator. I fine jet will make grooves in the wood. It
will tear up the fibers. While it won't destroy it completely, it can
look like crap if done wrong.

Yes on that I agree. But one would hope that the operator would test first
on a small area before blindly pushing on without checking. At least I
would. But then when I think of most of the people I work with I've got to
wonder. I don't have a T shirt saying ( Just when I thought people can't
get any stupider.... I'm proven horribly wrong) for nothing . (-;
Jim