Posted to alt.home.repair
DAC DAC is offline

Default Dado cut in extruded ploystyrene foam insulation?

Well my hats' off to you...granted I havn't used the ones you created,
but the ones from Fort Madison, Ia (I think) are a quality product.

Pass on though to the engineering staff that fastnenters in the corners
are the weakest link of the product. If they'd fix it...I think it
would be hard to beat the product. We poured almost 80 Yds of
concrete...nothing close to a blow out..braced well and careful during
the pour.

Keep up the good work!

DAC

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:
"DAC" wrote in message
ups.com...
Polysteel, my wife and her family have done everything except pour the
concrete and set the trusses. I'm really looking forward to getting
moved in, hopefully this fall.

My company does the molding for Polysteel in the northeast. They are one of
the best.

Most ICF companies have two to five molders around the country making the
product to keep shipping cost down.