Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

Default Blocked Conduit - Need to See in 3/4" Conduit - Fibre optic Camera?

Scott Townsend wrote:
Its been installed in the Driveway pillars for years. That whole planning
for the future thing. Just now getting to it.

Just noticed a mention of the lights in an earlier post I hadn't
previously seen--are they already there or is there an indication where
they're to go? Starting from the other end might lead somewhere? Not
being able to see the situation makes more really specific ideas
difficult. Is the distance the tape is going near the end point that
you could actually be hitting the box cover? If it's way short,
perhaps the conduit just terminates? All kinds of possibilities rear
their head not knowing what actually have...

At this point if I was adamant to get something working I'd probably do
something similar to the other suggestion of essentially starting from
scratch from the end of the run, knowing at some point I'd have to find
the existing run coming back....