Posted to alt.home.repair
bowgus bowgus is offline

Default Refinishing Hardwood Estimate

He quoted me at $2,300 which includes 3 coats and sanding one room in
which the previous owners painted over. In the process of getting a
couple more estimates, but just wanted to see what others have to say.

Thanks....

10 years ago I had about 600 sq ft sanded, filled, stained (went with a
fruitwood color), and water based urethane ??? (2 coats) for $1200. All
I had to do was help get that big frikken sander in and out of the
truck. I went with the satin finish rather than the gloss ... my
perference.

Now, how can he refinish those other rooms without sanding and filling ?