Posted to rec.woodworking
Locutus Locutus is offline

Default Know I know why I am confused at what everyone is saying!!

"stryped" wrote in message
ups.com...
Everything in that online manual looks like my jointer but the
pictorial of the cutterhead does not. Mine only has a blade, wedge, and
4 allen headed bolts for each blade to tighten the blade. It does not
have any of those "fine adjustment" screws.

The manual I have at home does not show them either. These instructions
are identical with the exception of the cutterhwead thought. Any idea
why? Was this an upgrade? My model number I think is 103.2330.

It also has two allen screws on the cutterhead I was asking baout
earlyier. I think someone mentioned on here they might be what holds
the cutterhead on the shaft and that makes sense.

Why don't you take some pictures so everyone can see what you are talking
about?

(if this jointer actually exists...)