Frisket

Default updating wardrobe doors

Hi all, in her infinite wisdom SWMBO has decided to decorate our bedroom (as
if I haven't enough to do with the toilet, stairs, drive, garage etc, etc).
At the moment we have built in wardrobes along one wall (built by the last
owner who was a chippie) but they are looking their age. The doors are plain
finished and, frankly, boring. At some point when I get near the bottom of
her majesty's wish list I suppose I'll get round to ripping them out and
replacing but for the time being any suggestions on how to smarten them up?
There's 6 large doors at the bottom approx 6 ft tall x 18 inch wide and 6
small doors above approx 18 inch square. All suggestions gratefully
received - probably!
Regards, Richard.