Peter Grey

Default "Stackable" cutters on a vertical mill?

Gunner,

Does any company make small horizontal milling machines any more? When ever
I look for new import mills in the $1,500 - $2,000 price range, all I see
are verticals. How come?

Are the K&Ts as small as your Vernon?

Peter

"Gunner" wrote in message

Anyone in California want some GREAT horizontal Mills, Greer Machinery
in Huntington Beach, has a pair of K&T #2s, (complete with the
optional vertical heads) for $400 each. Tom told me they were in good
running condition and so far..he has yet to fib or exaggerate.

Gunner

"Gun Control, the theory that a 110lb grandmother should
fist fight a 250lb 19yr old criminal"