Posted to rec.woodworking
mac davis mac davis is offline

Default Board Buddies

On Mon, 25 Sep 2006 13:39:07 -0700, "Teamcasa" wrote:

They are OK. However, I have a set I picked up at a woodworking show a
dozen years ago. I almost never use them. The only time they really work
is on the router table when doing a pattern that requires consistent
pressure and the work piece is too small to control by hand. OTT, they sit
collecting the same dust as many other gizmos I get suckered into at the
shows.

Dave

Dave... bring them to El Dorado when you come down.....
I'll find a home for them in the new shop.. *g*

Mac

https://home.comcast.net/~mac.davis