Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] andrew@cucumber.demon.co.uk is offline

Default Suppliers double wall cardboard [slighty OT]

Martin Hind wrote:
Looking for cardboard to make play-house for 16 month old daughter.
Anyone had experience sourcing large sheets double wall cardboard?
Want to make a nice job so prefer not to cut up old boxes.

Yes, I needed some sheets about 10 years ago to model a proposed
rear extension to the house. Back in those days, software was supplied
shrink-wrapped in cardboard boxes, so I asked the company who made
the boxes for us. They dropped off 6 triple-walled corrugated 6'x4'
sheets from their artic at home for free. I've no idea how much they
would have cost to buy, but you could look for a cardboard box
fabricator on your area. Sadly, we stopped using their cardboard boxes
not long after that.

--
Andrew