Posted to alt.guitar,sci.electronics.repair
Navin R. Johnson Navin R. Johnson is offline

Default F**k the Salvation Army

"The Chris" wrote in message ...

"Navin R. Johnson" wrote in
ink.net:

"Ryan Elkins" wrote in message

Yep, gotten screwed by them a few times. Always on electronics/DVDs
or (in the day) VHS tapes. I don't think they even test stuff prior
to shelving it. I have had better luck with Goodwill, but I never
expect much from any charity shop. Think of what you are buying- crap
people got rid of prior to moving, leftovers from their garage sale,
etc. Not the best quality stuff to begin with.

I bought what I thought was a VHS Rush video concert which actually
turned out to be 'Gentlemen Prefer Ginger', a porno starring Ginger
Lynn...I told the guy at the front counter next time I was in, he
laughed & said "oh we get that all the time!"

:0|

Needless to say I was pretty happy, since it was a pretty cool flick..

Sounds like you got a better deal... At least I'd rather watch that more
than once

LOL!

yeah, not a bad deal for $1.20 {cash..} That girl's got talent, man.
heheh

tape was in good quality too; no dropouts, fuzzy stuff {well....}
or artifacts.