Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Default My Plans Postings

Sun, Sep 24, 2006, 10:13pm (EDT+4) .@. (Stoutman) doth posteth:
IMHO your inspiration posts are annoying. snip
What I don't understand is how people can find your posts handy. I don't
use plans, but IF I did I would use GOOGLE and find what I needed that
way. Do you um, Google?
snip See ya JT. No offense, I just like the woodworking content, not
what you find on the interenet to be interesting.

No biggie. I'm basing a coffeet table on one of those insprations.
That's what I figure there for - inspiration.

I don't use plans either. I do a lot of searching - with google,
and see a LOT of plans. But, occassionally someone here will post
something I've not seen before, that I get an idea from. That's handy.

Actually, I seldom post things that "I" find interesting. Most
of those things aren't associated with woodworking, or are so obscure or
arcane most people wouldn't appreciate them. What I post is what I
think "other" people would be interested in. No prob.

JOAT
You'll never get anywhere if you believe what you "hear". What do you
"know"?.
- Granny Weatherwax