Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] fredfighter@spamcop.net is offline

Default My Plans Postings

J T wrote:
Those of you that've been here all week will already know about all
of this stuff, so you're welcome to pass it buy.

There've been a few of people lately wondering on why I post plans
like I do. Actually, one called them spam. I'm not trying to sell
anything so they aren't spam.

Nonsense. Spam is spam regardless of whether or not you are selling
something.

The Cabal (there is not cabal) defines spam thus:

http://www.killfile.org/~tskirvin/faqs/spam.html

Your articles are not spam because they are on-topic for the newsgroup
and are not repeated or widely crossposted.

Of course 'spam' being slang, anyone can redefine it any way they
want. Spammers do it all the time:

http://www.rhyolite.com/anti-spam/th...h-we-dont.html

--

FF