Posted to alt.home.repair
Jeff Wisnia Jeff Wisnia is offline

Default Old sears garage door opener - Universal remote availalbe?

wrote:

Hi,
I have a sears garage door opener 1/3 horsepower, model number
139.52210 and I need another remote. Does anyone know if there is a
universal remove that works with this model? Thanks

Any possibility you posted the Sears model number incorrectly?

I've used this place several times for myself and friends and they
always had what I needed. (And at much better prices than from Sears.)

Here's their page with Sears model numbers on it, but the one you posted
isn't listed:

http://www.aaaremotes.com/liftmaster...art.html#cross

Good luck,

Jeff