Wray Schelin

Default Sheetmetal shaping site

Annoucement : for any of the members of RCM that are interested in the
specialized craft of sheetmetal shaping please check out the free
MetalMeet.com site. We now have almost 1100 members from all over the
world in a little over four months . At our current rate of growth we
project 5000 plus members in our first year. Come on over and check it
out. The site is commercial free with no pop up ads, no annoying banner
ads ,no dues, no donations ,content always remains the property of the
posters, and no e-mail to clog up your hard drive, just the best
information about sheetmetal shaping available anywhere interactive and
free. There are over 130 separate forums to allow easy archiving of the
information.

Free galleries to post pictures of your work or look at the work of
others. Thousands of sheetmetal shaping related pictures are already
posted . If you are into shaping sheetmetal with English wheels, power
hammers, or just a simple beater bag ,MetalMeet.com is the place.

Click here to check it out: and register
http://www.metalmeet.com/index.htm

Thanks,

Wray Schelin Administrator