Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tony Bryer Tony Bryer is offline

Default OT but good luck to the "hamster"

On Sun, 24 Sep 2006 12:25:43 +0100 Matt wrote :
Anyway, like all these things they should be funded from central
government funds and be available to all - all except private
patients of course who on having a nasty accident should pick up their
diamond encrusted phone, provide a credit card number, sign numerous
forms (not with a bic biro though) and then make their way in their
leather trimmed helicopter with ensuite personal facilities, stretcher
side sky tv and whale music on demand to the nearest private "accident
and emergency" facility just 2 hours flying time away, where the sole
emergency doctor on duty

My mum was in the car with me when she saw a van with "Private
Ambulance" on the side. She expressed surprise that such a facility was
available and was rather struck by the concept, whereupon I had to
explain that the said vehicle is used by our local undertakers to
collect the deceased!