Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
M.J. M.J. is offline

Default How do you interest your wife in woodturning?

"T. Dougall" wrote in message
I have been trying to get my wife interested in woodturning to no avail. I
tried to interest her by asking her things like, do you think the grain on
this leg would be a good match for this one? Or which bowl shape do you
think would be nice for this blank? All I get for an answer is your the
turner you decide. So my question is how do you guys get your better
halves interested in what you are doing on the lathe?

Tom

The quickest (not necessarily the cheapest) way would be to find a woman who
likes woodturning and MARRY her......:-)
--

Regards,
M.J. (Mike) Orr