Posted to rec.woodworking
TBM TBM is offline

Default My Plans Postings

"J T" wrote in message

do so. So, I post links I think may be of interest, one link at a time.
Got it now? I also put the posts with plans links in all caps - so
people can tell it's a plan link, and pass it by if they want. Usually
the subject is ppretty much self explanatory, sometimes not. Usualy if
it's not so clear I try to put an explanation in the post. Usually does
not mean every single time.

IMHO I think it would be better if you posted them all in one post. I am on
dialup, and it takes a few seconds to download each post (connecting to the
nntp server), if they were all in one post it would be much quicker...