Posted to rec.woodworking,rec.crafts.woodturning
Eddie Munster Eddie Munster is offline

Default Review: Delta 16" VS Lathe 46-756 (Long)

Wow, it is so different than my lathe. I guess I got the fore runner of
it. Mine has the Baldor controller and I cannot hieght adjust so easy.

What is the accel/decel time of your lathe at fast and slow settings?

Mine only has one settting (about 10.5 seconds) and sometimes it faults
off, resulting in no electric braking. The book that came with it says
in that event ot extend the times and it seems okay now, about 13
seconds I think.

Al mine has three position belt settings for different torque
requirements. But i just leave it on the 0 to 3000 range as it seems
pretty torquey. No digital display also.

john