Posted to alt.music.hammond-organ,sci.electronics.repair
jakdedert jakdedert is offline

Default Lubrication of a leslie speaker motor

Hp wrote:
May I suggest that you check with some of the well known Hammond dealers and
service techs. I recommend Goff Professional out of Connecticut. They
have a very impressive list of clients and I have also bought some parts off
them including Hammond Oil. They will tell you exactly what to do and may
even have a service manual that you can buy.
www.goffprof.com These guys are very highly respected in the Hammond
organ world. Howard Page,Seabrook,NH

I second this, with the caveat that there is probably a wealth of
information on the web. By all means, check the available resources.
There's undoubtedly a right and wrong way to do this. Leslies have been
around for a long time....

jak