Posted to rec.woodworking,rec.crafts.woodturning
DGG DGG is offline

Default TIP: Dusty Switches - or - Never gonna do it without your fez on...

RayV said:

DGG wrote:
So I came up with a simple solution. I cut the fingers from an old
nitrile glove and made tiny condoms for the switches.

That is a tip worthy of sending to the magazines. They are always
looking to fill space and will pay you if they use it.

Possibly, but I'll probably never get around to it.
Thanks - hope it proves useful.

Of course, you can buy commercial dust-proof switches, but they cost
a bit more than the $1.49 switches they put in houses these days, and
sell at the BORG.

FWIW