Posted to rec.woodworking
Mike Patterson Mike Patterson is offline

Default My Plans Postings

On Sat, 23 Sep 2006 02:00:36 -0400, (J T)
wrote:

Those of you that've been here all week will already know about all
of this stuff, so you're welcome to pass it buy.

SNIP

Life is basically good.

JOAT
I am not paranoid. I do not "think" people are after me. I "know" damn
well they're after me.

For years I've been saving selected posts of yours. I even put one to
practical use every now and then. I won't stop if you won't.

Anyone who can't figure out how to set up a filter deserves what they
get. UseNet Darwinism at work.

Mike
Mike Patterson
Please remove the spamtrap to email me.
"I always wanted to be somebody...I should have been more specific..." - Lily Tomlin