Posted to uk.d-i-y
Staffbull Staffbull is offline

Default Builders PVA, same as PVA wood glue?

I,ve got nearly 5lt of builders PVA (Cementone) and am wondering if it
is the same as normal PVA woodglue? smalls and looks the same!! I could
do with using it to glue the edges of the 22mm chip flooring. On that
subject, I have measured a way to have the boards short edges sitting
on a joist for the entire span, it will mean leaving a 25mm gap at the
first wall for expansion insteat of the recommended 10mm, I suppose I
could just fill the gap with sommat or put a fillet in there.