Posted to alt.home.repair
psmith psmith is offline

Default How can I bring back shine to Stainless Steel Sink?

But, But! What about my TEETH?????
"Charlie Morgan" wrote in message
On Wed, 13 Sep 2006 15:07:49 -0400, Goedjn wrote:

On Wed, 13 Sep 2006 00:12:55 GMT, "k" wrote:

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message
om...

wrote in message
ups.com...
My SS sink is far from stainless anymore. It was a cheap BOTL Home
Depot special. Is there a way to bring back some of the shine? Any
miracle product that works? Thanks.

Some people swear by Barkeepers Friend. I use just plain old Comet
cleanser. It will never shine like brand new, but you can get close.
Where on earth do you find plain old comet cleanser? I've found their
website, but it's apparently not sold here anymore (Connecticut).
http://www.cometcleanser.com/where.htm

Comet, it makes your teeth turn green.
Comet, it tastes like gasoline, ...

Hardware stores carry a tin can of polishing wadding called
"Never-Dull". It will do a very good job on your sink.

CWM