Posted to alt.home.repair
Charles Schuler Charles Schuler is offline

Default Beware Expo Design Centers

This is a second post about the same subject ... a botched installation by
The Closet Factory in Naples, FL. The Closet Factory was the subcontractor
and they were located in Ft. Myers, FL, and that particular franchise has
gone out of business. No relief possible from their headquarters in CA;
they hang up on me.

The Expo Design Center in Naples, FL was the prime contractor and they also
ignore my complaints. No exaggeration ... dozens of phone calls ... I now
have a case number and all of that, but nothing ever happens. When I give
my case number, the reps often say ... "Oh my, this is really very strange
and must be due to some kind of error."

I'd suggest that folks avoid Expo Design Centers and The Closet Factories.

I now shop at Lowe's and will never, ever, visit a Home Depot (The owner of
the Expo Design Centers).

The installation was in December 2005, by the way, and that's a long time
ago ... soon they will tell me it is beyond the warranty.