Posted to alt.home.repair

Default harbor freight roofing nailer:review

spake thus:

On Fri, 22 Sep 2006 19:29:09 GMT, yourname wrote:

I woulda bought the Bostich, but my brother was buying, so.....did two
roofs with it and it lived. A bit fussy on nail coil quality to begin
with, jammed frequently , but once it was figured out that it wanted
nicely coiled nails it went away. PErhaps it was happenstance.

Didn't like the variance in depth, but I think that is operator related.

Length of nail adjustment is hokey

likes to be well oiled

Harbor Freight !!!!!!!
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha hahahahahahahaha.....
They got another sucker !!!

Perhaps the joke is on you, my friend: I've gotten many good tools there
which were well worth what I paid for them, sometimes a couple of times
more.

--
Napoleon won the battle of Waterloo. The German Wehrmacht won World War
II. The United States won in Vietnam, and the Soviets in Afghanistan.

- Uri Avnery, Israeli peace activist
(
http://counterpunch.org/avnery09022006.html)