Posted to rec.woodworking
Jim Behning Jim Behning is offline

Default Delta bandsaw - replacement pulley

What did you see when you Googled delta saw parts or Delta saw? I have
found manuals for a lot of Delta tools at their website. That may help
you with your pulley search. A motor store may also have pulleys.

On 23 Sep 2006 13:21:15 -0700, "Rick" wrote:

I just purchased a nice Delta 14 bandsaw that is about 12 years old -
per the previous owner.
The driven pulley has a noticable side-to-side wobble that appears to
be due to the design of the pulley. The wobble is not noticable until I
tighten the set screw, which raises that side of the pulley a smidgen.
I have read references to others that contact Delta and get new parts.
What is the number for Delta? It seems that I can only go thru a local
lumber store and they don't seem to eager to just give me new part.
I am also looking for a source for a machined pulleys. Does anybody
have a source they have used?
I found a couple of sources on the internet but by the time I navigated
thru the site I did not find a pulley of the correct size.
Thanks for the info.
Rick