Posted to rec.woodworking
dpb dpb is offline

Default My Plans Postings

J T wrote:
Anyway, some people here, quite a few as I understand it, have to
pay by the minute for their computer access. For them to have to sift
thru a list of links for maybe one, or two, they can use is not only
making them spend money doing this, I consider it impolite to make them

OTOH, one could say it is impolite to those who aren't interested in
plans in general to have to sift through all the postings to see the
other posts in the group...

I have only one real complaint even though I really don't care about
the plans a whit---

That is, could you _PLEASE_ kill the stoopid sig line on at least these
postings? What little cuteness it once had is by now pretty much
gone...and for those for whom you're trying to be so considerate of
their logged on time, it just adds needless bandwidth...