Posted to rec.woodworking
Lee K Lee K is offline

Default My Plans Postings

"J T" wrote in message

Anyway, some people here, quite a few as I understand it, have to
pay by the minute for their computer access.
By the way, for those that aren't aware, I'm the High Priest of the
Woodworking Gods - I handle all their admin work. If you don't want
them ****ed at you it's considered police to send them a small sacrifce,
in care of me. ....... For you sickos that send goats, I'm
not gonna ask what your relationship with them was, but they'll just be
used for BBQ

People who use cell phone to browse your links are more than likely the
majority of the population in the group that BBQs goats.

Here's a hint for them: research the 'BLOCK SENDER' feature for your
newsreader and quityerbitchin'.