Posted to rec.woodworking
Rick Samuel Rick Samuel is offline

Default My Plans Postings

"Owen Lawrence" wrote in message
Those of you that've been here all week will already know about all
of this stuff, so you're welcome to pass it buy.

There've been a few of people lately wondering on why I post plans
like I do. Actually, one called them spam. I'm not trying to sell
anything so they aren't spam.

I ignore most of the plans you post but I always scan the subject lines.
Several times a year I grab something and save it. The inspirations are
always appreciated. So I say thanks, and keep up the good work!

- Owen -

Have saved only one of your postings this year. But look at almost
everything posted. Keep it up, it's enjoyable. Some will bitch if you hung
'em with a new rope