Posted to alt.home.repair

Default pinhole leak in basement floor

So yu have 2 sump pumps, but still have water coming out of floor

Rent a jackhammer, or buy one from harbor freight.

Run a perforated pipe from one of the sumps to the area where water
comes out of floor, surround pipe with gravel.

This will give the water, likely a underground stream a easy path to
the pump and end your water problem

I had to do this, add a leader in my old house after the permimeter
french drain failed to elminate all the water....

I RECOMMEND you investigate a back up sump pump system in case you have
a failure, like power goes out.theres battery or water powered if your
on city water

this also happened to me hurricane Iven and power failure left 6
inches of water in basement, ruined brand new vinyl floor too.nearly
cost me home sale too....

Ideeally sump drain by gravity to a spot well away from home below
homes level, at least a overflow kinda drain.

its imp[ossible to plug the type of leak you have, all you can do is
redirect it elsewhere.

I found out later a stream had run thru the property before the homes
were built.

stream just went underground surfacing in my basement.