Posted to alt.energy.renewable,alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.energy.homepower
Joe Fischer Joe Fischer is offline

Default Constant-temperature dehumidification

On Fri, wmbjk wrote:

No, I don't believe it, and neither would any logical person. Of
course if you can deny the well-established cause of the common cold,
then I suppose you won't have any trouble denying that you're
illogical as well.

Maybe you can tell us how many different bacterial
and viral diseases go by the name "common cold".

If you premise were correct, if nobody got a cold
all summer, then there would be no cold germs around.

I see you claim as requiring that the total reservoir
of cold germs are in the nasal passages and airways of
humans.

I have to think the germs are more widespread than
that, and exist with or without humans.

The link you provided seems to say that colds are
the result of the germs overwhelming the immune system,
and that it is possible for a person to be exposed and still
ward off the bad cold.

Are you claiming that a person gets a cold just
because they come in contact with somebody with a cold,
and never get a cold otherwise?

Joe Fischer