Sven

Default U-Haul Trailers and Ford Explorers Don't Mix

It was an inept driver behind the wheel of an Explorer that took out my
mailbox on her way sideways over my driveway ending up in the jackpines in
the ditch a couple days ago. At least this time they called me and offered
to pay for damages. Second time in a year! 60 on a gravel road covered with
ice ain't nothin for a SUV.(or so they think)

"Jim Stewart" wrote in message
hamrdog wrote:
i saw that story on their news last night, and they had a follow-up
tonight. i can't believe WNEP scooped the entire country on this
story. i'm guessing you live in their broadcast area? i'm originally
from up that way, but i'm closer to Allentown, PA now.

Nope. http://www.****edcompany.com mentioned it and it
took a bit of googling to find the actual article.

The owner of the site has a giant attitude towards
Ford.

andy b.

On Wed, 07 Jan 2004 21:19:58 -0800, Jim Stewart
wrote:

Be advised that U-Haul will no longer rent a trailer
to be towed behind a Ford Explorer.

http://www.wnep.com/Global/story.asp?S=1591600