Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] RichardSimmons@gaynet.net is offline

Default pinhole leak in basement floor

On 21 Sep 2006 11:23:09 -0700, "dpb" wrote:

To fix this problem is undoubtedly going to take the services of a
qualified engineer who knows the local hydrology and can look at the
particular house and see if there is a practical way to divert the
water away. It might be this is one of those situations where the wall
drain to the sump is the only economically feasible alternative.

I'm a qualified engineer. I will look at the house and might even
take a picture using my Kodak Instamatic. Send me $19,999.99 (plus
shipping & handling). I'll take care of everything. TRUST ME !!!!
By the way, what the **** is hydrology?

Richard Simmons