Posted to alt.home.repair
Joseph Meehan Joseph Meehan is offline

Default Should I pay my rent?

wrote:
I was just paying bills when I was getting ready to pay the rent. But
while I am doing this, my house is filling up with natural gas. A gas
pipe came apart in the basement last night, and I have called the
landlord about 8 times now, but he has not returned any of my calls.
The rent is due tomorrow, but I really dont think I should have to pay
the rent with this gas leak. The gas odor is making me feel really
sick. Actually, I am feeling real sick right now, so I am going to
post this message and light a cigarette. Maybe that will make me feel
better.

Later

On the 1-10 troll scale this one gets a 0.02

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit