Posted to alt.atheism,alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.education,sci.electronics.repair,alt.activism.children
fritz fritz is offline

Default Secret Squirrel..ADMITTED pedophile

bob&carole wrote:

Are you sure? Born again christians claim they can turn
a gay person straight.

I'm not a born again Christian,

Didn't say you were.

I never left.............

To enter in to the kingdom of God, ye must be born again.

Maybe the same routine will work
on pedophiles.

There's no such thing as a "reformed" pedophile.
The only cure is a 6x8 cage or a bullet and I prefer the latter.

I think you've already said that, you do seem to get your rocks off
repeating things all the time.

Only to morons like you

Really?
You get your rocks off by repeating lies to morons?
I guess everybody has something.

--

Fritz ...