Posted to sci.electronics.repair,aus.electronics

Default National TR-5090A TV schematic needed.

Bob Parker wrote:

I haven't powerd it up for a long time. No, I haven't tried
re-lubricating the sled rails. If I ever get time, I might give that a
try. I was assuming it to be an electronic problem, and we all know
that technicians should never assume anything. :-)

Bob

Maybe you should dig up one of those newfangled ESR meters and check
it out! ;-)

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell