Posted to alt.home.repair
Kristin Kristin is offline

Default Air compressor switch adjustment

Staring at the pressure switch some more I see the spring I labled
"B" does nothing. there is a screw post with a pin thru it
on which rests a flat washer, a smaller washer then the spring, then
a cup washer and the nut. the lever from the contacts is above the
washers and never makes contact with the spring or other parts. If
anyone has a similar switch and can take a picture and either post it
or e-mail to kd006(at)yahoo.com I just may be able to figure this out.

Thanks
Kristin