Posted to rec.woodworking
Shopdog Shopdog is offline

Default What happened toThompsons Water seal?

OK, I will try the suggestions, but I know that the one that I bought was in
fact not a bad product, because I went to the store and opend another
container (1 gal) and it too was milky. Also, I am looking for a clear
liquid water proofer or sealer, not for wood or concrete but I used to use
the Thompsons for my pop up camper. It soaked right in and worked great for
5 years, its now time for another treatment but I sure don't want to spray
on a milky substance and I DON"T want to pay crazy money for "specialized"
treatment for canvas. Hell for 12 bucks I could treat my camper and my tents
and still have enough left over for any other camping gear that needed it.

Searcher