Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] empress2454@wowway.com is offline

Default Roof Repair - pictures - what am I in for?

don't forget to check for amage to the sheeting, the boards may need to
be replaced as well, even if nothing has been getting in.

Empressess #124457

The best Games

Paul wrote:
Hi All,

I'm in a 10 year old brick two-story in Toronto, Canada. The sunward
side of my roof looks pretty bad to me, while the shaded side is in
perfect condition. Here is a link to some pictures of the problem;

http://picasaweb.google.com/pauldela...oofIsInTrouble

I've heard that my roof needs better ventalation - any substance to
this, or is it basically UV damage?

Most importantly, what sort of stance do I take with repairman (I fix
alot of things, but I don't think I want to do this one!). Do I;
- need a new roof (sunny side only)
- just need some repair where the shingles are worn, and perhaps some
new vents?

I just want to know what I'm talking about before engaging any
repairmen. Thanks!