Posted to rec.woodworking
Puckdropper Puckdropper is offline

Default What happened toThompsons Water seal?

"Shopdog" wrote in news:AFiQg.127$Fh.91@trnddc07:

I bought a new 5 gal. pail of Thompsons the other day to finish
my
deck, I opened it up and its milky! What gives my other (older) single
gal is clear fluid. The look of the pail is the same but the product
seems to have changed.
Any ideas on this. I don't like the milky product, I tested it on a
concrete section of my patio and it is now blotchy. Yet a section of
the patio done with the older pail looks fine.

Searcher

It's probably bad. Take it back for an exchange.

Puckdropper