Posted to uk.d-i-y,cam.misc
Andy Hall Andy Hall is offline

Default OT. New online postage stamps?

On 2006-09-20 16:47:11 +0100, "Clive George" said:

"Andy Hall" wrote in message ...
Good grief

What a palaver.

This is why professional delivery organisations supply little plastic
stick on envelopes to take the label and any other documents.

I shouldn't need to worry about their logistics issues. It should be
possible to read their specs. for delivery requirements (e.g. weight,
dims, value, origin) write it on the address label, call them and
that's it.

How much do you expect such a service to cost?

It's very competitive in comparison to the cost of me going to the post
office, waiting in a queue, dealing with incompetent morons behind the
counter who don't understand the meaning of the word "service"

When do you want it picking up? Are you going to hang around for this?

This can be specified and arranged as well.

clive