Allan Adler

Default jigs and fixtures

I've finished reading Edward G. Hoffman's book, Jig and Fixture Design,
3d ed, and enjoyed it. I didn't do any of the exercises, and may need to
work through it again sometime more carefully, but I feel better informed
than I did before I read it.

I've also finished reading Gingery's book on the metal lathe. I think I
learned a lot from it, and will continue to do so. I've ordered the remaining
books in the series on building your own metal working shop from scrap metal
and am looking forward to reading them. Meanwhile, I've started reading and
thinking about the book on the Li'l Bertha electric shop furnace.

Ignorantly,
Allan Adler

* *
* Disclaimer: I am a guest and *not* a member of the MIT Artificial *
* Intelligence Lab. My actions and comments do not reflect *
* in any way on MIT. Moreover, I am nowhere near the Boston *
* metropolitan area. *
* *