Posted to rec.woodworking,rec.crafts.woodturning
Pat Barber Pat Barber is offline

Default Review: Delta 16" VS Lathe 46-756 (Long)

One of the better reviews I have seen on the rec.
Delta should get a copy....

In fact, I would make it a point to find the regional
guy for your area and make sure he/she gets a copy.

DGG wrote:

Searched Google and found no references to this product, so I became
the guinea pig in response to an offer I couldn't refuse. Presented
here are my personal observations and conclusions in case others
desire more information about this lathe in the future.