Posted to uk.d-i-y,cam.misc
bob bob is offline

Default OT. New online postage stamps?

..

I just think that the whole shebang needed more thought, after all the
do mention unique bar codes, implying that only one of each can be
printed. If it ain't so then they are not being truthful.

Er.... by that argument they would have to invent a bar code that couldn't
be photocopied, photographed or scanned.

What you're really saying is there's no such thing as a unique barcode
because any bar code can be duplicated. I don't agree with you, but even if
you're right it's obvious that it doesn't take us anywhere.