Posted to free.uk.diy.home,uk.d-i-y
John John is offline

Default Any Alarm Gurus Out There?

"soup" wrote in message
. uk...
John wrote:
The problem is the burglar alarm goes off
every day. I set the alarm at approx 3PM and I get a call from their
neighbour at 8 to 8-30 PM saying "the alarm is going off".

Paranoia
Maybe Mr crook is setting off the alarm everyday so that you will switch
it off, then they have a long time with no alarm going off and them
inside the house.

Thanks but highly unlikely otherwise he would have to 'break in' set off the
alarm via one of the mentioned zones and then make good his entry point
before I got there in under 10 mins.

Does the alarm company not have some sort of maintenance agreement?

My Father In Law is too tight to pay for one.

Get an alarm engineer to look at it, sounds like the panel is on its way
south.

Got my alarm engineer (contract) out today, see my reply to Malc

Cheers

John