Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
George George is offline

Default Making the plunge

"Ralph E Lindberg" wrote in message
In article .com,
wrote:

Check out "DELTA CUSTOM LATHE" at aaw.com. This is the American
Woodturners Association's site. This custom lathe has many many
attachments, extreme slow speed for safe large diameter work, and has
arguably the most universal spindle at 1" - 8 thread

It would be useful if you get even close to the website. Do you mean
the American Association of Woodturners at
http://www.woodturner.org/?
Now I've been a member for a little while, but I've never heard of
this. Also, the web site's search engine has no reference to -any- Delta
lathes. In fact the only reference to any lathe I could find is the
Powermatic they are giving away to some lucky member

Look in the "For Sale" section.