Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Default MOTORIZED SURFBOARD - PDF

Tue, Sep 19, 2006, 6:53pm (EDT-3) (marc*rosen) doth
proclaieth:
snip (PS, I once windsurfed around Martha's Vineyard - it's 58 miles
around, took 8 hours, 49 minutes and others have done it in a lot less
time with more wind. Thought a lot about sharks while I was out there.)

When I read the 8 hours, 49 minute, the first thought I had, and
it's stuck in my mind ever since. What if you had to go to the bathroom
out there? Yeah, I know, you probably wore a wet suit. That's gross
enough, taking a leak in your suit, which I imagine you did. I don't
think I'd want to be sailing anywhere in the vicinity with you dropping
trou. I'll probably have that vision in my mind for days. Urgh. You
happy now?

JOAT
I am not paranoid. I do not "think" people are after me. I "know" damn
well they're after me.